Editors: Essemoh Teepee & Genevieve Ash
Publisher: Renaissance E-Books: Sizzler editions
Audio Publisher: Alternatepress Limited: eSensual Books /Audible.co.uk
Deadline: June 14th, 2012 (earlier submissions encouraged and preferred)
Release: August 2012
Payment: $25.00 on publication
They say that espionage is the world’s second oldest profession. Seduction has always played an important part in what spies do. How do you ‘turn’ someone, get them to work for you against their country, employer or friends? There can be many motives for becoming a spy, a double agent, or sharing commercial confidences. Fear or the desire for money, revenge and of course hard, sweaty, multi-orgasmic sex, are all powerful incentives for betrayal.
The “honeytrap” is probably the oldest trick in that murky, clandestine world. The sexual seduction of a target; discovering their dirty little fantasy and giving it to them, then springing the trap shut; making them your unwilling, or perhaps willing slave!
Who is the spy? What are they looking for in a recruit and why? Who is seducing whom? Let your imagination run wild and give us exotic locations, fascinating characters, a mix of genders and sexuality as well as intense sex. This is a perfect opportunity for glamorous people, surprise twists and all of the trappings of the world of the Spook. Or surprise us with something off the wall!
All sub-genres welcome, we are looking for a balanced mix. We expect imaginative locations and set ups as well as strong character development. All heat levels welcome but we like it hot!
- All characters must be over 18; no incest or pseudo incest, scat or bestiality.
- Stories should be between 2,000 and 3,500 words in length, double spaced Times or Times New Roman, 12 point, black font Word document with pages numbered. As these stories will be recorded for an audio anthology, nothing over 3,500 words will be accepted.
- Both previously published and original works will be considered.
Deadline for Submissions: June 14th 2012.
Rights: First world-wide exclusive e-Book Anthology to Renaissance e-books and exclusive world-wide Audio rights to Alternatepress Limited (eSensual Books)
Payment: $25, paid on publication:
- For e-book editions sold via other Internet retail outlets, the royalty is twenty-seven percent (27%) of the retail price.
- For paperback editions sold via Internet retail outlets, the royalty is ten percent (10%) of the retail price.
- For Audio books editions sold via Internet retail outlets, the royalty is 50% of the net retail sales income
- Said royalties shall be paid fifty percent (50%) to the editor and fifty percent (50%) to the writers to be distributed on a prorated basis.
- All monies paid to authors on publication shall the accounted as an advance. Once the advance is earned out, royalties shall be paid to editor who will disburse them to authors.
- Email submissions should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with Submission: Story Title in the subject line. Please send ONLY MS Word.doc files, or .rtf files; NOT .docx or other formats.
You will receive a confirmation of receipt within 3 days and notification of acceptance/rejection by July 14th