Total-E-Bound Publishing – a leading erotic romance publisher — are now open to submissions for the following:
Note: Total-E-Bound Publishing is a royalty paying, full-service ePublisher. This means that we do not charge fees for the author at any time.
We pay a royalty rate of 40% of the RRP for eBooks, 30% for audio, and 10% for print, based on our standard two year contract. Our contracts are for both electronic and print rights.
Single, standalone short stories (10-15k words) and novellas (15-30k words)for our Lust Bite and Sexy Snax lines. These stories can be any pairing, and any genre:
Action/Adventure, Angels and Demons, Bondage/BDSM, Crime/Mystery, Comedy/Humour, Contemporary, Cowboy/Western, Fantasy/Fairytales, Futuristic/Sci-fi, Gods/Goddesses, Historical, Horror, Men in Uniform, Rubenesque, Ménage-à-trois, Multicultural, Older Woman/Younger Man, Paranormal, Timetravel, Thriller, Suspense, Shapeshifters, Morphers, Vampires, Werewolves, GLBT.
Please see the submissions page for further information http://www.total-e-bound.com/submissionguidelines.asp
Immortal Love – Valentine’s Collection (2013) – Closing date for submissions August 1st 2012.
- 15K to 20K word count per novella
- We’d like to see stories about our favourite longed-lived supernatural sexpots. Demons, angels, vampires and werewolves – show us what it means when love really can last forever.
- Any pairing – MM, MF, MMF, MFM, MMM.
- Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (the hotter the better)
- When submitting, please enter “Immortal Love Submission” in the email subject line.
Also open to submissions for the At Your Service – Domestic Staff Anthology
- 10K to 15K word count per short story
- Butlers and maids, gamekeepers and gardeners…we’d like to see a bit of upstairs-downstairs action with sexy ménage stories about what the staff get up to out of hours.
- We’d like to see mixed-gender ménage or multiple partner stories, please – any combination of MFM, MMF or MFMM.
- Heat Rating: Burning/Melting (see our book rating info)
The Submission deadline is November 1st 2012 for release in May 2013
Submit the full story plus synopsis.
When submitting, please enter “At Your Service Submission” in the email subject line.