Here’s an author interview with Adam Mann. Take it away, Adam…
- How did you start writing erotica?
I have been married four times, which entails a lot of dating in between wives, so I started to write about what happened and why, and what went wrong, or right!
- What’s your favourite published work of yours and why?
Don’t Take Your Shoes Off – because it contains three stories set in differing locations, with different characters.
- Do you have any unusual writing rituals?
Yes, I normally think of plots and stories in the middle of the night, so I just get up and start writing. I revise and edit what I have written in the morning. My wife is very understanding!
- Where’s your favourite place to write?
I keep my laptop on a desk by large French windows in my bedroom, overlooking my garden, and sometimes I have to interrupt my writing to attend to an emergency in the garden.
- Who is your favourite character from one of your stories and why?
That is a difficult question, as many of my books are set in remote locations where I’ve been working. As a result I have identified myself with several of my male leads.
- Do your nearest and dearest know what you do, and if so, what was their reaction when they found out?
They just ignored it, unfortunately, so I can’t get views and reviews from that source.
- What’s your favourite genre within erotica and why?
I like simple M/F romance, but it must eventually contain explicit sex scenes or it would be unreal.