Please see below a set of interview questions. Take a look, answer as many or as few as you like (though obviously make it enough to be a decent length interview!) and send your answers to me as an attachment to info (at) eroticaforall (dot) co (dot) uk. I intend to add a small intro to each set of answers posted, and link to your Author Profile, so make sure you have one first – and if not, send the details (requirements are here) to me along with your interview answers.
I look forward to reading and posting your responses!
P.S. I’ve left comments open at the bottom of the page. If there are any questions you’d like to see asked of your favourite authors, add it as a comment and I may add it to this list!
- How did you start writing erotica?
- What’s your favourite published work of yours and why?
- What erotic authors do you enjoy reading?
- Where do you draw your inspiration from?
- Do you have any unusual writing rituals?
- Where’s your favourite place to write?
- Who is your favourite character from one of your stories and why?
- Do your nearest and dearest know what you do, and if so, what was their reaction when they found out?
- What was your ideal career when you were a child?
- How do you get yourself in the mood to write?
- What’s the best writing tip you’ve ever been given?
- If you get writer’s block, how do you get around it?
- If you could bring one of your characters to life, which one would it be and why?
- Which author, erotic or otherwise would you love to meet and why?
- What’s your favourite genre within erotica and why?
- What are you working on at the moment?
- What’s the biggest writing challenge you’ve ever taken on? Did you succeed?
- What’s your biggest writing achievement? Why?